Thursday 12 December 2013

Get ready for presentation day

Today is 13/12/2013 3.54am. I am still working for my project  because On  20/12/2013 i have a presentation of my final year project . The presentation need us to do a poster for my project. I dont have idea how to do a poster, luckly my previous senior give me sample how to do final year project poster. He told me to use Microsoft publisher to make a poster. This is a sample of the poster..tq brother.



*Hopefully I can finish the poster before  this coming sunday .From this time I have 6 days to study about my fyp project and I am planning 3 days before presentation day  I want to meet Mr, Saharuddin. I hope he is satisfied with my work and give me 'A' grade for my fyp 2. I will upload my poster within this week.tq:)

No comments:

Post a Comment