Thursday 12 December 2013

Testing the project

After done with the visual basic program . I do a testing of my project operation wether its fulfill the objective or not. Actually I already make a video for my operation of this project but the video cannot upload here because of the file is about 800MB. So I decide to print screen every moment in my video to picture.

This is all the component that i needed to run a solar monitoring system :
1) Battery 12V
2) 2 x Photovoltaic module
3) Computer
4) USB converter wire
5) Main circuit between for my input voltage and computer



Firstly I do a connection for  solar panel 1, solar panel 2 and the battery to  my circuit. Other to get reading for battery, its also use to supply power for microcontroller.




After done the connection for my circuit i connect usb cable to my computer:




For this experiment i put my PV1 and PV2 at my house rooftoop



 After all thing ready i open the graph monitoring system inside vb6 folder




 To start the monitoring i click the 'play' symbol



This is my monitoring system look alike



To run the system i click 'capture' . From here we can see a graph indicator for Battery, PV1 and PV2 and data log


All the data/ result that we get, its store/save into microsoft excell.


From the microsft excell we can do a graph result.


I fulfill the project objective to get a voltage output for battery, PV1 and PV2 and all the result save to microsft Excell and lastly construct the graph.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment